We know that so many people make fake profiles on Facebook and cheat people in various ways they can gather your information and can also steal your identity and can fraud you for money.
To stop such people, it’s very important to recognize whether the Facebook profile is fake or not. So here is the step-by-step guide for finding a fake profile on Facebook.
Fake profile on Facebook
- many of the people who make a fake profile on Facebook add the profile photos of celebrities and change the profile photos regularly and are active now are seen regularly we can say that account may be fake.
- check out their friend list.
- you can also check the tags and comments on their profile photos.
- if they just have the profile photos of celebrities then it is a fake account.
- you should also check the likes and comments on their photos and videos.
How to find a fake profile on Facebook?
Here We can give some steps to find fake profiles on Facebook.
So to check whether the Facebook profile is fake or not you have to read the profile carefully.
- firstly what you have to do is check their profile picture properly check their photos and videos section then check the tags.
- that person is saying that know you then ask them the proof that they know you.
- if they have not kept the profile photo themselves then ask them about their real photo.
- ask them for their information.
Check their friend’s list
- checking their friend’s list is helpful but not much help but you can check the friend’s list to see whether the Facebook profile is fake or not.
- you can check if their local friends are not there if they are not having local friends then their account is not real and they are just faking the account.
- if they are not having local friends then you are dealing with a fake person and the account is fake.
- they may fraud you by saying that you look good and your Facebook profile is good you look cute.
- Block the account and nutrient them.
- If you see that the account you are dealing with is fake and just trying to collect your information just unfriend and block them.
Before accepting the request if you think that account is fake then you can cancel the request and block them.
1) go to their Facebook profile.
2) on the right side click on the setting option
3) and then click on the block option.
4) like this you can unblock their profile.
Blocking the request is the simplest way to avoid the problem.
- if it seems that they are troubling you by asking about your identity and your profile photos then you can report that profile.
- be aware of the online people talking about love and affection.
- There may be some fake accounts from where they are talking with you daily for attachment and talking about love.
- you should be aware of such people because they just love to play online love and fraud people and seek their attention and after some days try to blackmail them in the name of love
- so you must be aware of such online accounts
- you should first check their status their whole profile their friend list and must check whether they Are good or not.
- so many fake accounts ask for bad pictures in the name of love and then blackmail the individual for money as this type of account may be just to spread such type of materials online for some likes and money so before sending such type of things you should be aware of such fraud accounts.
If you are feeling uncomfortable with the one you are talking to on Facebook and if you are having doubts about that person and you are unsure about their honesty you should listen to your voice and should immediately unfriend that person.
Also, tell your friends about that fake account so that they also get awarded about that fake account on Facebook.
- Always remember that you should listen to your inner self if you are not feeling comfortable talking with that person you should unfriend them immediately.
- If they are asking you about your personal information and identity immediately after accepting the request then you should know that it’s the only fake account and block that account Immediately.
- If they are using only one profile picture and if they are using the pictures of celebrities as their profile photo then it is a fake account.
#1 Check they’re about the section
If the profile is real then that person will fill their about section truly means their college name school name their relationship status their birth date if you see it’s genuine and if you check that about section properly you can easily spot whether the profile is fake or real.
#2 Check their timeline on Facebook
We know that Facebook users always share jokes photos and videos on the timeline so you can check their timeline if it seems that the timeline photos and videos are not about the good content then you should unfriend them and block and report them immediately.
#3 Check the likes and comments on their post
- If you accept the request then you check the likes and comments on their profile properly and read comments on their profile
- Also check their check-ins and events and observe their profile.
- There are many ways to check the profile if it’s fake or not.
- but you may not spot the fake Facebook account.
- If the account is fake they will directly ask for your personal information you should aware of the person with whom you are sharing your personal information or identity they may spoil your good reputation in public.
- If you are talking with the person and if that person is talking bad with you and you are not feeling comfortable talking with that person you should not take the risk to talk with that person as he may blackmail you further so to avoid all this drama you should directly unfriend and block them.
- As it is just a fake account it might put you at risk.
#4 Checking their Facebook profile is one of the best options to check whether the profile is fake or not.
You may check if A profile’s Facebook photo is of their own or if they are downloading and keeping the Facebook profile photos online.
- If you are unsure and doubting their profile by seeing their profile photos then you should surely unfriend them.
- If the Facebook profile is real then they will post the photos with their family friends and post lots of photos.
- And if the account on Facebook is fake then they may not post the photos and videos regularly they will just post the photos of celebrities and photos downloaded online.
So if you want to check whether the account is fake or real just.
- check their timeline section regularly.
- check their profile picture
- just see how they talk with you
- check there about the section.
Like this spot the fake Facebook account
There may be some accounts that you don’t know who still get the request from that person and they do also not have mutual friends so it’s up to you whether you should accept or cancel the request.
- If you accept the request then it’s up to you whether you should talk to them or not they may harm you.
- If they are troubling you in some ways then you should block them immediately.
- If they are troubling you in some ways then you should block them immediately.
NOTE: If you are having a Facebook account then you should accept the request of those you know better and you should cancel the request of an unknown person so that your account is safe and you are not at risk. There may be requests of the persons from your mutual friend’s list then it’s your decision whether you should accept their request or not.
So before accepting the request from the unknown account just check their profile properly and then check all their timeline section and about section properly fake profile will put your reputation in trouble so just don’t accept the request and block them.
There may be some accounts that may put you in trouble and may collect all the data and information regarding you for money.
We have given you complete information about how to find a fake profile on Facebook above, hope you must have liked this post. If you want anything more about Facebook then you can ask us. If you face any problems with this post or have some questions, then you must tell me in the comment below. We will try to answer all your questions.
- How to Reset Whirlpool Refrigerator in Different Ways?
- How to Swaddle a Baby?
- How to reset a Google Wi-Fi Device
- How to Tell if the Gold is Real
- How to clear the cache on Android